Photography Course Outline
4. Focusing, Composition and rules of thirds.
5. White balance.
7. lighting Accessories & Modifiers
8. Field Work
9. Resolution & Image Quality
10. Production: 1 Basic Introduction to Photoshop
11. Production: 2 Basic Introduction to Light room
12.Photo Finishing: Photo Printing, Frames, Mounting and Albums
13. Captioning and Media
14. Relationship Management
15. Photography Business and Entrepreneurship
16. Personal Branding
17. Digital Marketing
This is a 4 week(s) course. The course is divided into two sessions, one month learning practical photography and one month working on individual project. The first month classes take place every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Day classes from 11am – 2pm and Evening classes from 6pm – 9pm at our studio which is located at Hazina Towers on 9th Floor.
- 2 Passport sizes photos & a copy of the ID
- Passion for photography
- Registration – KSh. 1,500
- Field Day – KSh. 1,000
- Evening Classes – KSh. 43,000
- Special / Saturday Classes – KSh. 65,000